A List of Jewish Fall Feasts Dates From 2011 to 2031

Disclaimer: This article is not meant to be an overview of the Jewish fall feasts and their potential prophetic significance. My intention is merely to list the future dates of the fall feasts for those who are curious.

Today I provide information about the timing of the Jewish fall feasts of Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and Sukkoth over the next twenty years. The reason I think it is a good idea to provide information concerning the future timing of these fall feasts is that there are some people who study Bible prophecy that believe significant Bible prophecy events will take place in connection with the Jewish fall feasts. For instance,

  • There are some who believe the Rapture could take place during the Jewish holiday of Rosh Hashanah (the Jewish New Year).
  • There are some who believe that Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement) could be the time when the seventieth week of Daniel (the seven year period that most people call “the tribulation”) will end. I have a further discussion of this topic, including how one may be able to determine the start of the seventieth week of Daniel using a Yom Kippur termination date at the following link: Link

The following table lists the start dates for Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and Sukkoth from 2011 to 2031. There is no particular reason why the list is twenty years in length except to provide people who have different expectations about how close we are to the End Times an idea of what dates these fall feasts will occur in the coming years.

  • Note: Rosh Hashanah is celebrated for two days.
  • Note: Sukkoth is celebrated for seven days.

Year
Rosh Hashanah
Yom Kippur
Sukkoth
2011
September 29
October 8
October 13
2012
September 17
September 26
October 1
2013
September 5
September 14
September 19
2014
September 25
October 4
October 9
2015
September 14
September 23
September 28
2016
October 3
October 12
October 17
2017
September 21
September 30
October 5
2018
September 10
September 19
September 24
2019
September 30
October 9
October 14
2020
September 19
September 28
October 3
2021
September 7
September 16
September 21
2022
September 26
October 5
October 10
2023
September 16
September 25
September 30
2024
October 3
October 12
October 17
2025
September 23
October 2
October 7
2026
September 12
September 21
September 26
2027
October 2
October 11
October 16
2028
September 21
September 30
October 5
2029
September 10
September 19
September 24
2030
September 28
October 7
October 12
2031
September 18
September 27
October 2

It’s up to you to decide how relevant these dates are to you. People are welcome to believe that significant Bible prophecy events will coincide with important Jewish fall feasts or not. I am merely listing these dates just in case there are people who are curious about what dates these fall feasts will occur in the coming years.

Perhaps I'll write an in-depth article about the potential prophetic significance of these Jewish fall feasts in the future. At the moment, I'm still engaged in my ongoing study of Bible chapters and verses relating to Ezekiel 38 & Ezekiel 39, Revelation 17:16, the prophecies concerning Egypt & Libya, Zechariah 12:2, etc.

19 comments: (+add yours?)

Anonymous said...

The product, according to the brand, can be applied throughout the
day on dry hair if one's hair is medium to very coarse. Likewise, using imported shampoos and conditioners from a tropical country when your climate is cold and temperate is not such a good idea. The product should be one that is made for your type of hair, whether it be dry, oily, curly or straight.

my blog; hair products

Anonymous said...

When some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she wants to be available
that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.

My weblog; kiralık villa

Anonymous said...

Hostas come in a wide variety of colors, shapes and sizes and can be found in almost
every home landscape. Wood chips: This material contains bark, and wood of various sizes.

The less competition, the better off your plants will
be.

My page ... mulching

Anonymous said...

” The stepmother went over to the young “Jessie
James,” placed her hand under his chin, tilted his head upward, looked him squarely
in the eyes for a moment, and then turned to her husband and said,
“You are wrong. It needs to be rushed to a medical facility which is capable of handling
emergencies. Located within blocks of the train station where the Tren a las Nubes departs, this stretch of
7 or 8 blocks began 100 years ago as the cultural centre of the city, unfortunately falling into disrepair over the years, then only to be rescued 10 years
ago by the city's current mayor. , one of the chiropractors in Fayetteville, is pleased to announce the implementation of programs for natural detoxification therapy. o - Focus on the optometry practice (no ambition to supply a retail eyewear answer).

Also visit my web site ... maturescent

Anonymous said...

According to coal miners can make from $56,000-$104,000 a year.
As adults riding motorcycles, we usually don't even think about steering. One particular of the primary regions within the mining market in Australia which has observed the fantastic boost in the employment of ladies is dump trucking.

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.

I'm quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Here is my weblog - xerox 8560 printer

Anonymous said...


Hi there Phil,.

Have a look at my web site :: xerox phaser 8560 ink

Anonymous said...

I adore this video Jess! I seriously enjoyed watching doing this.
I am a beader and have absolutely considered learning silver smithing.
Appears to be fun but very involved process. Furthermore really enjoyed the
background music with this video too. Congrats!

Feel free to visit my page; bmwmission.org

Anonymous said...

This operates a treat !!, I rejoice I found your article!
My ML-1210 is still chugging along with Windows 8 now.
Many thanks.

My web blog - http://Politicalmaps.org/

Anonymous said...

Many thanks worked initial time!

my web-site fargoforce.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

I truly enjoyed this great post. Kindly continue this amazing do business.


Here is my web page blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Heya fantastic website! Does running a blog like this
take a large amount of work? I have very little expertise in coding but I was hoping to start my
own blog soon. Anyhow, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog
owners please share. I know this is off topic nevertheless
I just needed to ask. Thank you!

Look into my page :: Hultquist library

Anonymous said...

Good tips! You may need to have a look at or posts about jewelry care, tarnish prevention, and silver storage.


my web site ... silver jewellery

Anonymous said...

Liked and liked! I enjoy the silver Africa shaped pendant
<3

Here is my web page - danon jewellery ltd ()

Anonymous said...

For gain 7 download. many thanks.

Visit my web page xerox phaser 8560 color printer (www.niwawriters.net)

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to
give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading through your blog posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that
go over the same topics? Thanks!

Also visit my web blog xerox 8560 ram error

Anonymous said...

Love the jewellery. Am liking' both pages.

My webpage ... silver jewellery cleaner

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this website via my cousin.
I'm now not positive whether this put up is written through him as nobody else recognise such targeted approximately my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Feel free to surf to my blog post; xerox 8560 mfp

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
Information tips. I'm just establishing my how does someone sell fabric to Canadian quilters and also this was beneficial.

Take a look at my web site - Silver Jewellery Boxes

Post a Comment