Introducing the Mobile Version of the Blog!

I know many people these days utilize mobile devices like the iPhone to view the web while they are away from a computer.  I don’t currently own a mobile phone which has any functional Internet capability, but I recently got the opportunity to see what the blog looks like on a mobile device (if an iPod Touch can be counted as a mobile device).  I realized after looking at the blog on a mobile device that it is difficult-if not impossible-for people to read the blog while using a mobile device.

I worked over the weekend to remedy the problem by coming up with a mobile version of the blog.  Here are a couple of screenshots of what the blog looks like now on a mobile device:

Portrait View (Click this link if you cannot see the image below)

IMG_0012

Landscape View (With An Article Selected) (Click this link if you cannot see the image below)

IMG_0013

If anyone has any problems with the mobile version of the blog please let me know. 

I also worked hard on a completely new blog design this past weekend.  I don’t know when the new blog design will be ready to implement, but I think it is going to be a major upgrade over the blog’s current design, especially for those who view the blog on a tablet device like the iPad…

I hope this new mobile version of the blog is easy to read for anyone who decides to read this blog on a mobile device in the future.  I want to close today’s announcement by saying thank you to everyone who reads this blog!  You help to make this all possible!

3 comments: (+add yours?)

iphone5 mobile said...

Nice posting, This is
really useful for me. I share this website to my facebook. By Regards iPhone 4S

USB 3G said...

I am sure my visitors will find that very useful. Thank you!

Atif Atif said...

top class blogging
Latest Mobiles

Post a Comment